Alliances are a group of players within the same faction who join together and battle it out in Alliance Wars. Work together with your fellow Alliance members as you climb the global rankings and win resources in daily Alliance Wars.
Joining/Leaving an Alliance
Once you've upgraded your Headquarters to level 4 you will unlock the ability to create your own Alliance or join an existing Alliance. If you wish to join an existing Alliance you will be shown a list of recommended Alliances or you can find a specific Alliance by using the Search feature.
By tapping on an Alliance you're able to view their profile, which will show you information such as their leaderboard and stats (total wars won) as well giving you the ability to join. If an Alliance is set to "By Request", then tapping on "Join Alliance" will send a join request to that Alliance for their consideration.
If you wish to leave an Alliance you can do so by simply tapping "Leave Alliance" from your Alliance Profile. Please note, if you're the Commander of your Alliance you will be asked to assign a new Commander before you leave.
Creating an Alliance
Once you've unlocked the ability to access Alliances at Headquarters level 4, you can create your own Alliance for 15,000 Alloy. When creating an Alliance you will see the following options:
- Alliance Name - select a name for your Alliance (NOTE: this cannot be changed)
- Alliance Emblem - select an emblem and colour to identify your Alliance
- Alliance Description - enter a short description for your Alliance which other players can see when viewing your Alliance Profile (TIP: some players use this to advertise the requirements to join their Alliance)
- Message of the Day - a short daily message which is pinned to the top of your Alliance Chat
- Alliance Type - set your Alliance Status as "By Request" if you wish to manually accept a player into your Alliance, or "Open" if any players can join your Alliance.
Commanders and Officers share the leadership responsibility within their Alliance. As such they have the ability to add/remove Alliance members, update the "Message of the Day" and enroll in an Alliance War.
- Commander - Commanders can update any of the Alliance Settings (Alliance Emblem, description, message of the day and Alliance type), add/remove players from the Alliance, promote a player to the Officer role or enroll in an Alliance war.
- Officers - Officers are second in command and have the ability to update the "Message of the Day", add/remove players from the Alliance and enroll in an Alliance War.
Fight an enemy Alliance for glory and epic rewards! Earn War Points by destroying enemy bases one at a time. Can you make it all the way to the final HQ and defeat the Commander?
Win Alliance Wars to earn stars and climb the Leagues for greater rewards. Losing Wars deducts stars and causes relegation.
Alliance War Requirements
Depending on which league you are competing in, you must have the minimum number of members in order to initiate a war.
|League Name||Required Alliance Members To Join||Spark Reward||Energon Reward||Alloy Reward|
|Junkion League||5 Members||300||3,500||3,500|
|Carbon League||10 Members||1,000||10,000||10,000|
|Bronze League||15 Members||1,500||30,000||30,000|
|Silver League||20 Members||2,500||60,000||60,000|
|Gold League||20 Members||4,500||150,000||150,000|
|Platinum League||20 Members||6,500||200,000||200,000|
|Cybertron League||20 Members||10,000||250,000||250,000|
Battle it out against fellow and rival Alliances to reach the top of our global rankings. Tap the Rankings button in-game to view the "Top Alliances" and "Most Alliance Wars Won".
- Top Alliances are calculated using the following formula: (top1-10 players medals x 1) + (top11-30 players medals x 0.5)