Table of Contents
13-April-2017 - Release 1.39.2
- Equalized Tantrum's health and damage stats with Hot Spot.
- Healing Grenade (Ratchet/Hook) - Increased health restoration by 50%. Ability level scaling increased by 20% (from 4 to 5%).
30-March-2017 - Release 1.39
- Beast Wars: A new series of characters and events, featuring story from TV show writer Simon Furman.
- Alliance Improvements: Battle Replay channel and an additional Officer.
- Bug Fixes:
- There is now feedback on the ability bar to indicate when your bot is stunned during battle.
- ‘Autobot Outpost’ text appeared for Decepticon players in some cases.
- Further reductions in overall memory usage to improve game stability on iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPad Air and iPad Mini 2 devices.
- Battle Replay results appeared the opposite way for other members of the alliance. Battle replays posted for a defence win appeared as an attack defeat when viewed by other players.
- Combiner timer no longer displayed in squad select for alternate faction.
- Camera movement is now correctly restored after a Combiner’s death.
- Bot behaviour improvements during battles.
- Players will no longer see the alliance war failed message when they have battle attempts remaining.
- All players can now see the Headquarters level 15 unlocked achievement.
23-March-2017 - Release 1.38.2
- Balancing Changes
- Incendiary Barrage (Swindle/Sunstreaker) now displays approximate damage instead of duration (stats unchanged).
- Whirlwind (Octopunch/Seaspray) cost reduced from 5 to 4.
- Earth Shatter (Optimus Maximus/Bruticus) - Cast range increased by 1. Damage to walls increased by 16%.
- Bruticus - Frantic Rage ability range corrected (was not matching Optimus Maximus).
16-March-2017 - Release 1.38.1
- Factions have arrived!
- Are you a hero or a villain? For the first time you don’t have to choose. Lead both Autobots and Decepticons for the first time from a single account!
- Increase your team power and battle with up to 35 new characters in PVP and events!
- Feature available from HQ 8 and above.
23-February-2017 - Release 1.37
- Performance & stability improvements
- Visual improvements to bots in the Team screen
- Masked alliance & player names visible
- Improved Battle Zone selection flow - now takes place after squad selection
- Feel the boost! Battle Boosts that deliver damage or healing now scale up and improve with player’s HQ level, for example: Smart Bomb Mk3, previously dealing a flat 600 damage will now scale up to 2280 damage if used by an HQ15 player.
- Troops will no longer be interrupted and stop in their tracks during deployment. We’ve observed closely how defensive tactics evolve for some time now. And while we don’t think the deployment zone should be a safe area (bots can still be damaged there), we want players to have a high degree of control over where their bots go at the start of the battle. Hopefully this will provide for more predictable and dependable battle behaviour and help you take better control of your strategy.
- Transformers characters are brighter and more vibrant on some devices!
- Combiners: Sometimes it looked like your combiner had levelled up multiple times (unfortunately they hadn’t) which is now resolved.
- Fix: Long waits for alliance war for a small number of alliances
- Battle Fix: Airstrike abilities could be interrupted by Inspiring Charge.
- Battle Fix: Using another ability under the effect of inspiring charge could cause a permanent speed increase
- Team View: Sideswipe has sound effects added!
16-February-2017 - Release 1.36.3
- Defense Hack - Reduced ability point cost from 5 to 4.
- Mini Laser - Reduced ability point cost from 4 to 3.
- Fire Rush - Ability description now shows approximate damage dealt instead of duration
09-February-2017 - Release 1.36.2
- 5-Star Crystals and bots added
26-January-2017 - Release 1.36.1
- New Combiners: Optimus Maximus and Bruticus
- 5-Star Crystal Shards added
- New Loading and Battle Screens
- Players can now use the War Chat whilst battling in a masked Alliance War
- Added bot portraits with star rating and power level to bottom left during battle replays
- There is now a tooltip to show when you have enough shards for a crystal
- Fixed the team screen camera stuttering when you rotate a bot on iPhone 6s
- Fixed Strafe’s ability from switching to the wrong target
- Fixed Scourge's ability from occasionally firing shots incorrectly
- Fixed Firefly's ability from occasionally targeted incorrectly
- Fixed the ability to target beyond the intended range with the Inspiring Charge ability (Optimus Prime/Megatron)
- Fixed some bots getting stuck in alt-mode when used in the outpost
- Fixed the issue with the logo clipping on iPhone 5
- Fixed Mortar shell VFX from being left on screen in some instances
- Fixed returning bots from remaining static after Combiner timeouts
- Fixed Healers chasing aerial bots
- Fixed the Ability buttons to be correctly removed when bots die in battle
- Fixed the Alliance decline button from occasionally going missing
- 1.36.1 release improves stability on the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Air
12-January-2017 - Release 1.35.1
- Fixed the bug with Nano-frost misfiring and not having any effect.
- Blaster & Soundwave - Health and damage increased by 5%
- Defense Hack (Bombshell) - Hacked defenses deal 50% more damage. Target still attacks at 2x attack speed but now with 75% damage (up from 50%).
- Whirlwind (Seaspray/Octopunch) ability cost decreased by 1 from 6 to 5.
- Increased ability cast range by 2 for - EMP Bomb (Bumblebee/Skrapnel), Glass Gas Rockets (Kickback/Cliffjumper), Artillery Support (Rust Dust/Scavenger)
- To make things fair & competitive, we want to give both pairs of Rocket Barrage gunners equal stats. This encompasses the following changes:
- Long Haul is given the stats of Alpha Bravo (means more damage, less health).
- Prowl & Brawl - stats equalized at a point close to Prowl. This means a bump in damage at cost of health for Brawl and a bump in health at a tiny fraction of damage for Prowl (4-Star level 60 bot power changed from 1147 to 1141).
- Walls Level 15 - Health decreased from 17k to 16k.
- Design Commentary: We think that the max level walls are a bit stronger than they should be considering the data and player sentiment around them. This is a small step-change and isn’t likely to affect the game by visible margin, but we are thinking about further balancing changes as well as new abilities/boosts that may help players fight with “time trap” base designs. Ideally there should be no ‘optimal’ base layout (which means more choice for players to decide on their flavour of defensive strategy).
10-January-2017 - Release 1.35
- Fixed the Free Crystal timer display issue.
- Fixed a series of bugs related to resuming campaign battles.
- Battle History: the share button was not shown in some cases.
- Combiners: The battle clock no longer counts down when the combiner is forming.
- Scouting: You can no longer tap and find the location of hidden stasis mines during a war.
- Headquarters upgrade 11, 12 & 13 achievements are now shown correctly in Google Play.
08-December-2016 - Release 1.33.2
Following the increase of Max Player Rank to 75, and after many player requests and heightened anticipation, Headquarters Level 15 is now available! You asked, and we listened! After months of hard work, we’re ready to provide to you with the tools to further strengthen your most powerful team of bots and enhance your toughest defenses.
- More powerful bots: 4 Star Bots can now be upgraded to Level 60!
- Upgrade your scanner for access to a New Battle Zone!
- Fortify your defenses with 6 Extra Walls and 1 Extra Missile Launcher !
- Maximize the strength of your base with 18 Additional Building Upgrades!
01-December-2016 - Release 1.33.1
- Additional squad slots are now here! After a great deal of careful crafting and testing, we are happy to announce that based on your player feedback you may now maximize your time in battle by unlocking additional squad slots! Utilize up to a maximum of 8 preconfigured teams to ensure that every bot in your roster gets a turn in battle. Additional squad slots are unlocked based on the combined power of all of your bots.
|Squad Slots||Minimum Combined Squad Power|
24-November-2016 - Release 1.32.4
- Holo Decoy (Arcee and Nightbird) - Decoy's attacks now have an EMP effect that disables enemy bots and defenses. Ability cast range increased by 30% and the Decoy spawns precisely on target.
- Medic Class Bots - Bot behavior has changed, healers will not engage in ranged combat as long as there is at least one other bot on the field (this means they will not run into trouble when bots are full health). Healing no longer requires line of sight (can be used over walls) and range has been increased slightly.
- Ultra Barrage (Ultra Magnus) - Ability Cast range increased by 1 from 15 to 16 (now equal with Galvatron).
08-November-2016 - Release 1.32.1-combinersOn
- Combiners Online! - Experience the destructive power of Superion and Devastator in the newest campaign Combiner Wars! Complete the campaign to unlock new Combiner buildings and resources: Combiner Lab, Ore-13 Harvester and Storage.
03-November-2016 - Release 1.32.1
- Blaster and Soundwave - Health and damage increased, speed reduced slightly (this means they'll be less likely to run into trouble ahead of the pack).
- Gnaw - Should now behave properly in Bot vs Bot encounters.
- Mini Laser (Huffer) - Ability range and cast range increased, line of sight not required, cost on repeated use decreased. Mini Laser prioritizes enemy defenses and is less likely to be attacked by them.
27-October-2016 - Release 1.31.4
- Attacking troops are more likely to engage defensive bots when acquiring new targets.
- Gunners are now less likely to shoot down walls and more likely to walk around them (same change coming to air units in the next release)
20-October-2016 - Release 1.31.3
- Whirlwind (Octopunch and Seaspray) - Damage radius increased from 1.7 to 1.9.
13-October-2016 - Release 1.31.2
- Fusion Beam (Galvatron) - Deals correct amount of damage to the final target (was 10% lower than advertised)
- Onslaught & Skyburst - Damage and health now equal. Overall damage boosted. Attack projectile spread and splash radius increased, projectile count increased from 4 to 5 missiles per attack (damage adjusted accordingly). This damage increase also means their ability deals more damage.
Dev Comments: After looking at the data and player sentiment, we found out that these two bots are not as strong as we wanted them to be. Also, Skyburst had a big damage advantage over Onslaught - who had more health, but health is not the most desirable attribute of a long range gunner. Now both bots are equal and deal more damage across a larger area while having a fair health pool.
- Fixed targeting issues with Ultra Magnus’ ability
- Fixed some of the occasional issues around gunners abandoning their ability target after a few seconds in order to fire at something else.
06-October-2016 - Release 1.31.1
- Share Battle Replays with your Alliance - tap the "Share" button from your Battle History and show off your latest victories with your Alliance!
- Sideswipe's portrait updated.
- Pre-battle screen switched back to Optimus Prime and Megatron.
- Grimlock behaviour improvements - Grimlock will no longer push other bots to the edge of the battle screen.
22-September-2016 - Release 1.30.2
- Behaviour improvements to all bots - When retargeting, bots are more likely to attack defensive bots than nearby buildings.
- Defense Hack (Bombshell) - Ability cast range increased from 14 to 16. Duration increased by 10%.
- Healers - Increased attack (not heal) range slightly to keep them out of harm’s way when not healing.
- Galvatron - Ability range increased from 15 to 16.
- Ultra Magnus - Ability range increased from 13 to 15.
- Cluster Strike - Increased cast range, increased area of effect, reduced spread
- Line Barrage - Reduced cost by 1, increased splash damage radius.
- Bombing Run - Cost reduced by 1, increased splash damage radius.
- EMP Rockets (Mirage/Breakdown) - Cost reduced by 1, increased splash radius by 50%, increased projectile spread, base duration increased by 0.5s, upgrades add 0.4s (from 0.35s)
- Quick Strike - Cost on repeated use increased by 1, to bring it a bit in line with other Airstrikes.
- Huffer has upgraded his 'Baby Turret' with something more impressive, it also has extra 10% damage and health.
15-September-2016 - Release 1.30.1
- Autobot Jazz and Mixmaster now have equal stats. This means more damage for Autobot Jazz (but less health) and less damage for Mixmaster (but more health). Overall, this change is not large and will be most visible at the high-end spectrum of the game (where the imbalance was greatest), and helps us make the game more balanced AND more fair for all players across both factions.
12-September-2016 - Release 1.30
- Strafe & Scourge - Fire Mission - the cost to use the ability repeatedly raised by 1 (from 4 to 5).
08-September-2016 - Release 1.29.3
- Alliance Member Requests have been moved to a separate chat.
23-August-2016 - Release 1.29.1
- Mini Turret cost reduced by 1.
18-August-2016 - Release 1.28.3
- Cost of Bombing Run reduced by 1.
- Defense Hack cast range increased.
16-August-2016 - Release 1.29
- Canvas HUD icons updated.
- Integrated Galvatron & Ultra Magnus loading screen and pre-battle screen.
- Fixed being able to use abilities on buildings out of range.
- Added a "Max Level" and "Needs Research" label to bots in the team screen.
11-August-2016 - Release 1.28.2
- Fusion Bomb explosion radius increased by 0.1 - will hit buildings all around the target (as intended).
04-August-2016 - Release 1.28.1
- Vortex & Dustup: Cluster Strike - ability range increased by 1.
- Huffer: Mini Turret - The health and damage of Mini Turrets has been increased, especially noticeable at early ability levels. This should make the ability much more useful and scalable.
01-August-2016 - Release 1.28
- New Leaderboards: Events will soon boast global leaderboards with spectacular prizes to be claimed.
- New Bots: Some of the most requested Transformers characters will be emerging from the Space Bridge shortly… who do you want to join your team next?
- Medics and Gunners should get stuck much less often.
- Incendiary Barrage Damage over time component increased by 50% (from 2.4 times DPS at level 1 and 4.8 times DPS at level 10, to 3.6 at level 1 and 7.2 at level 10). Cost increase for repeated use raised from 1 to 2.
- Line Barrage Impact radius increased by 10%, Cast Range increased by 1.
21-July-2016 - Release 1.27.1
- Cluster Strike ability buffed - range increased by 2 and damage by 20%.
- Combat Stimulants & Healing Grenade ability cost reduced by 1.
- Healing Grenade heal increased by 12%.
- Holo Decoy health increased.
10-July-2016 - Release 1.27
- New alliance totalizer events!
- Squad Selection - save and select up to 3 squads of bots!
- Star Level and Bot Power added to the Battle Log!
- Added a restore purchase button for troubleshooting purchases.
- Various small bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Fixed radius of shock turret - shouldn't hit gunners that fire from max range.
- Holo Decoy ability cost reduced & decoy health now displays correct value.
- Cluster Strike ability cast range increased.
- Bombing Run ability bomb damage radius increased.
- Quick Strike ability (Divebomb, Windblade) is now quicker and lands closer (cost and damage stays the same).
20-June-2016 - Release 1.26
- Air Raid has a new fusion bomb ability.
- Powerglide has a new carpet bombing ability.
- Thundercracker & Silverbolt have an improved EMP air strike.
- Bumblebee & Skrapnel have an improved EMP bomb range.
- Orbital Strike - Damaged and radius slightly reduced.
- Air Strike - Cost for repeated use increased.
- Character ability information contains damage and duration stats.
- Player profiles. Visit another player's base and tap their name to see their stats.
12-May-2016 - Release 1.25
- NEW AUTOBOTS:
- Alpha Bravo
- NEW DECEPTICONS:
- Long Haul
- Battle Improvements: Bots make smarter targeting decisions!
- Ability Improvements: EMP Barrage, EMP Airstrike and more.
- New 2 Star Crystal.
- Daily & Boost Crystals consolidated into a single Free Crystal. Claim it every 8 hours.
- New Alliance Leagues: Platinum & Cybertron
- New Languages Added
25-April-2016 - Release 1.24
- NEW AUTOBOTS:
- Pyra Magna
- Rust Dust
- Sky Burst.
- NEW DECEPTICONS:
- Blast Off
- New special abilities including the FUSION BOMB!
- New weapons and attacks for some bots: Powerglide has a flamethrower, Firefly has a new fire-beam attack.
- New League Rewards for Alliances: Win up to 150,000 Energon!
- New Campaign: The Codex Showdown
- Global Leaderboard Improvements: Visit other players
- We have reduced the Bot skip costs before battling and also the times at higher levels.
- Cliffjumper and Kickback are now Gunners and have a new ability.
- Performance improvements to make the game run faster & smoother.
06-April-2016 - Release 1.23
- NEW AUTOBOTS:
- Autobot Jazz
- Air Raid
- NEW DECEPTICONS:
- LEADERBOARDS: Compare yourself and your alliance with players worldwide
- The Space Bridge delivers MULTIPLE REWARDS when you receive an Autobot or Decepticon you already own: Energon, Alloy, Crystal Shards & Spark!
- Crystal Shards: Can be exchanged for special character crystals
- New Specialist Class: Incorporates Scouts, Leaders & Deployers
- Scouts (including Bumblebee & Skrapnel) disable defences that they are attacking. Their ability allows them to escape from danger.
- New special abilities to uncover. Pay attention to both new Transformers characters as well as your existing favorites!
- We have reduced the Energon cost of HQ upgrades and other buildings.